Engineering Technician (Civil)

US Department of Agriculture
Pineville, LA, US - 30+ days ago

If currently on active duty you must submit a certification of expected discharge or release from active duty service under honorable conditions not later than 120 days after the date the certification is submitted. Or equivalent doctoral degree or 3 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree or LL.M.,(coursework must be directly related to the position...

US Department of Agriculture - 30+ days ago - report ad

Receive new offers in your email (Free!)